I will write when I have something to say.
I started this page in February 2017. Here are a few of my posts which you may be interested in reading:
- Explicit grammar teaching – the baby, the bathwater, the balance
- Differentiating grammar instruction with heritage students
- Pinpointing everything: Reflections on language teaching after OPI workshop
- On the differentiated instruction journey with heritage learners / proficiency
- Part 1: The most important thing to improve your heritage students’ proficiency
- Part 2: The road to ‘Superior’, and getting heritage teachers there